Automatic Foam Soap Dispenser
Automatic Foam Soap Dispenser
Notice：If it is an ordinary hand soap, please add water and then hand soap first, shake it evenly, and then turn it on to prevent clogging.
1. Not enough bubbles? Generally, this is caused by insufficient amount of ordinary hand soap. We recommend that the ratio of ordinary hand soap to water is 1:3, and the amount of hand soap should be more than less. Shake well before turning it on.
2. You can feel it when you stretch your hand over, but no bubbles come out? Only a small amount of liquid comes out? Probably due to the blockage of the outlet, the hand soap was not shaken evenly when adding the liquid, which caused the hand soap to precipitate, or the ordinary hand soap was directly added to cause blockage. It is recommended to add warm water and adjust to the highest level for repeated induction.
3. If it is a foam hand soap, please add it directly.
4. If it is an ordinary hand soap, please add water and then hand soap first, shake it evenly, and then turn it on to prevent clogging.
5. No response to charging? Due to the fact that the product is sometimes turned on during transportation, the battery is completely drained. After receiving the product, please continue to charge it for 1.5-2 hours, and then use it after it is fully charged.
6. We recommend that the product be installed at a higher position from the table, in order to prevent false induction. It is best to install it near the power supply to facilitate replenishment
All orders are processed in the same business day with a delivery Date . Each order is issued with a tracking number.
Our Shipping Times:
USA: 1 - 2 Days
United Kingdom: 2 - 7 Days
Canada: 2 - 5 Days
Australia: 2 - 3 Days
New Zealand: 2 - 4 Days
World Wide: 1- 4 Days
Thank you for shopping at CROWD!
We offer refund and/or exchange within the first 30 days of your purchase, if 30 days have passed since your purchase, you will not be offered a refund and/or exchange of any kind.
Eligibility for Refunds and Exchanges
Your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
The item must be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, sale items cannot be refunded.
If the item in question was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you will receive a gift credit for the value of your return.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at Crowdedshopsite@gmail.com
The following are exempt from refunds:
Some health and personal care items
Partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you have not received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
If you have done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at Crowdedsiteshop@gmail.com or phone number ( 6468042756